The history of Brennos
Brennos was created in 2014 by Brian Rousseau, Romain Landois and Staiv Gentis. Romain is a pastry chef, Staiv is a fitness trainer, and Brian is an businessman. They meet every 3 in Urrugne on the Basque coast. Faced with the lack of Paleo offer and healthy and effective products for athletes, they launched their brand in July 2014. A few months later, the first bars are cooked in the studio Romain and are packed by Brian on the living room’s table.
BRENNOS brand shares strong values that are:
- The taste: a artisanal pastry
- Performance with organic vegetable proteins
- Health: 100% natural ingredients without gluten, lactose, GMO, artificial ingredients and added sugars.
Healthy and hand-made products
All BRENNOS products are conceived, prepared, produced and designed by hand and on the Basque coast in France. Brennos brand offers 100% natural raw food products!
We then find:
- Organic protein bars, raw, vegan and gluten-free
- Granola, for breakfast: a mixture of seeds and oilseeds, for a healthy, balanced and delicious breakfast
- Vegetable proteins
- Superfood mix